in stockCONTACT US
Why Use Pe Materials To Make Gazebos?
Polyethylene (PE) is a type of thermoplastic polymer that is widely used due to its versatility, durability, and affordability. Such as many gazebo manufacturers choose PE material to make gazebos. The reasons are as follows:
(1) Durability: PE is known for its durability and can withstand exposure to outdoor elements, such as sunlight, moisture, and temperature changes, without significant degradation. This makes PE gazebos resistant to fading, cracking, and rotting, and able to withstand harsh weather conditions, making them long-lasting.
(2) Flexibility: PE is a flexible material that can be molded into different shapes and sizes, and it also can be easily modified to include features such as windows, doors, and ventilation, providing versatility in design options.
(3) Moisture resistance: PE has low moisture absorption and is resistant to water, making it suitable for outdoor applications like gazebos that are exposed to rain, humidity, and other environmental moisture.
(4) UV resistance: PE is resistant to UV radiation from sunlight, PE gazebos can retain their color and structural integrity even with prolonged exposure to sunlight, making them suitable for outdoor use without significant fading or deterioration.
(5) Safety: PE is considered a safe material as it is non-toxic and does not release harmful chemicals or gases. PE gazebos are safe for outdoor use and suitable for family gatherings, events, and other activities.
(6) Recyclability: PE is a recyclable material, which makes PE gazebos an environmentally friendly choice. Reducing its impact on the environment.
Zhejiang Sanheng is a professional PE waterproof gazebo manufacturer. It can provide a high-quality PE gazebo for you.
How To Maintain The Gazebo Made Of Steel Pipe And PE Fabric?
Zhejiang Sanheng manufactures waterproof gazebos made of steel tubes and PE fabric, the frame is sturdy and smooth, wind resistant. But in the process of use, we also need reasonable maintenance to prolong the service life. Here are some general maintenance tips:
(1) Regular cleaning: Clean the steel frame and PE fabric regularly to remove dirt, debris, and stains. Use mild soap, water, and a soft brush or cloth to clean the surfaces. Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or pressure washers, as they can damage the fabric or the steel frame.
(2)Inspect for damage: Regularly inspect the gazebo for any signs of damage, such as rust, corrosion, tears, or fraying of the PE fabric, or loose bolts or connections in the steel frame. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage or potential safety hazards.
(3) Tighten bolts and connections: Periodically check and tighten all bolts, nuts, and connections in the steel frame to ensure they are secure. Loose or wobbly connections can weaken the structure and compromise the stability of the gazebo.
(4) Taking it down during extreme weather conditions. If taking it down is not feasible, reinforce it with additional supports, anchors, or weight bags to protect it from potential damage.
(5) Store properly: If you plan to store the gazebo during the offseason or when not in use, dismantle and store it in a dry and well-ventilated area to prevent moisture buildup, rust, or mold growth. Store the PE fabric in a clean and dry place to prevent mildew or damage.
(6) Address fabric issues: If the PE fabric shows signs of wear, such as tears or fraying, repair or replace it as needed. Seek professional assistance if necessary.