The awning is a protective product that we often use in our lives. In order to use the awning better, we need to pay special attention when installing it.
1. Elastic line: According to the elevation of the drawing, the size of the ceiling position of the sun panel and the measured center line, the position line of the skeleton of the ceiling of the sun panel pops up.
2. Pre-embedded parts: According to the position of the main skeleton of the ceiling of the solar panel on the elevation control line, check whether the elevation of the back beam at the opening meets the design requirements. If there is a difference, it should be chiseled or leveled with high-strength cement mortar. The size of the pre-embedded steel plate in the design node details is to release the expansion bolt position line, then drill holes to place the expansion bolts, and install the steel plate to fix the expansion bolts.
3. Install the main frame: According to the position line of the main frame of the pop-up sun panel ceiling.
4. Install the secondary frame: After the main frame of the sun panel ceiling is installed and fixed, install the frame of the sun panel ceiling, and adjust the position. After leveling, it is welded and fixed with the main frame.
5. Install the outer solar panel: According to the layout position of the deepened design, the solar panel of suitable size will be prepared for installation.
6. Apply glue and install the bead: After fully checking the installation quality of the outer solar panel, install the outer solar panel, apply weather-resistant glue, and then install the special aluminum alloy bead.
7. Install the inner layer of the solar panel: according to the position of the drawing, prepare the appropriate size of the solar panel for installation. When installing, clean the bottom of the upper layer with a white towel, and at the same time, clean the inner layer of the solar panel. Installation, so as to avoid interlayer pollution and can not be cleaned, affecting the macro effect.
8. Glue and install beading: After fully checking the installation quality of the inner solar panel, install the inner solar panel, apply weather-resistant glue, and install special aluminum alloy beading.
9. After all the solar panels are installed, the perimeter of the outer eaves of the solar panel roof must also be constructed according to the nodes in the drawings.